[Mongrel] Getting "Invalid HTTP format, parsing fails." from one client

Zed Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Thu Aug 10 15:07:46 EDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-08-10 at 10:28 -0700, kigsteronline at mac.com wrote:
> Hi!
> I am new to Mongrel but really like it so far.  We've been running a
> single instance for our test server for about a week now.   When one
> of our editors accesses the site, they receive a blank white page in
> Firefox and/or IE6/Win.

If you have McAffee Security Center installed then you need to do two

1) Install the pre-release of mongrel:  gem install mongrel

2) Contact McAffee and tell them why are they sending the aaaaaaaaaa:
++++++++ header since that does absolutely nothing at all and is pretty

Let me know if this works.

Zed A. Shaw
http://www.railsmachine.com/ -- Need Mongrel support?