[Mongrel] Hey, me and some friends want to break typo

Zed Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Wed Aug 9 20:15:03 EDT 2006

Hey Scott,

Cool finally meeting you last night.  I wanted to see if you were
willing to work with me and two other guys in doing a security test of
Rails and Typo.

Basically, after today's nasty little security hole I got with DHH and
two security pros I know and we're looking for a small fun first project
to try out a security test with.

Since I know you, you wrote typo, typo is popular, I figured it'd be a
good start.

If you're interested, get ahold of me and we'll start putting this
together.  I'm thinking you could help them get a good tour of it, help
when bugs are found, and just generally learn about how they attack
stuff.

Thanks.

Zed