[Mongrel] Mongrel and multi apps

Chris Hall christopher.k.hall at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 07:38:07 EDT 2006

in a nutshell, you can't.  you'll need (at least) one instance of
mongrel for each app, each running on a different port.  what you will
want to do is run you mongrel instances proxied behind another server,
for example, apache.  you also have the option of using
mongrel_cluster to load balance if necessary.  check out the docs on
the mongrel site for more detailed info on proxying and clustering
mongrel.

Chris