[Mongrel] DirHandler escaping (patch)

Zed Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Mon Aug 7 14:28:01 EDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-08-07 at 18:11 +0000, carmen wrote:
> fiddled around a bit and got DirGHandler to work for both files and directories with spaces in them, and plusses in them (on disk).
> eg:
> both end up at the right place now..

Cool.  I reversed your previous patch and did the update.  Keep plugging
at this since you're probably the most advanced DirHandler user out
there right now.

Also, why the hell are the gentoo folks using directory listings pages?
You should look at making a nice rest service for that which makes it
easier to collect the package info.

Anyway, thanks for the patch, grab the pre-release and try it out.

Zed A. Shaw
http://www.railsmachine.com/ -- Need Mongrel support?