[Mongrel] Q about Mongrel::Configurator

Alexander Lazic al-mongrelusers at none.at
Sat Aug 5 14:09:01 EDT 2006

On Sam 05.08.2006 11:03, Zed Shaw wrote:
>On Sat, 2006-08-05 at 19:59 +0200, Alexander Lazic wrote:
>> Well do you mean to add a lib/mongrel/nitro.rb intro mongrel?!
>> Sorry but i'am not sure that i understand your right?!
>That could be the end result, and I'm willing to help to do that.  What
>I actually mean is instead of hand coding your own configuration
>script, use the features in Configurator.

Wow i'am very suprised about this to hear *baff* ;-))

>Just look at RailsConfigurator.  Please?  :-)

Thats the point which i have thought to start ;-))

As you may assume i like to read the source ;-)

About the question on nitro list about mongrel starts rails and nitro
starts mongrel, what is the *better* way?!

I think we should also ask george what he want, shouldn't we?