[Mongrel] Mongrel crash

Maurizio Balestrieri maurizio at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 15:21:44 EDT 2006

> Did you solve this Maurizio?  Did you see a similar posting earlier
> about RMagick and missing LD_* configurations when run under sudo?

Hello Zed. This issue happened in the past roughly every couple of
days, based on rather moderate usage pattern of a radiant powered
site. At the end of the day, I tended to link it with radiant and its
cache handling mechanism when the page content is a large CSS file ...
I don't know exactly why I started linking all this factors and I
don't have a proof of their relevance in causing the accident though.
What I did was installing the latest mongrel (the one still in beta)
suggested as a possible remedy for segfault, and using a CSS file
(stored in the file system rather than in a radiant page--by sqlite3).
So far the problem has not shown up again. I'll let you know if it
happens again. Thank you. --M