[Mongrel] strange bugs while using mongrel, while running in development (and also sometimes in production mode)

hemant gethemant at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 10:08:58 EDT 2006

Ok...I have removed sendfile and will see if the problem persists.

There is one more strange error and this from server running in production
mode, using Apache2.2, mod_proxy and mod_proxy_balancer and mongrel.

I have a controller price_controller and i call it from main page, using <%=
periodically_call_remote(:controller => 'price',:action =>
'index',:frequency => 180) %>

And sometime i get /appname/price not found errors.

--
nothing much to talk