[Mongrel] Mongrel and Apache docs?

Dave Murphy schwuk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 03:09:53 EDT 2006

On 01/08/06, Jason Young <jason.young at extension.org> wrote:
>          ProxyPass       /
>          ProxyPassReverse        /
> in the configuration file for each Vhost I'm running on the box that
> Apache and the Mongrel+Rails app is located at, and where mongrelport
> corresponds to the configuration for mongrel+mongrel_cluster
> ( Where X depends on which port I defined in the yml file
> mongrel_cluster)
> It actually just turns out to be *that* simple.  (simple enough that
> I'm perpetually worried I completely missed something)

I think you are.

My impression from reading the above is that a) your using
mongrel_cluster and b) you're *not* using mod_proxy_balancer (because
it's not available for Apache 2.0). If both of these are true, then
all requests are being served by the first member of the
mongrel_cluster - the others will never be touched.

Is this the case?

Dave Murphy (Schwuk)