[Mongrel] mongrel to execute ruby script?

Zed Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Thu Aug 3 02:47:08 EDT 2006

Yeah, Mongrel doesn't support this unless you write a Handler to do it.
Take a look at the documentation on the site and if you can't figure it
out then I'll help.

You'll want a small mongrel.conf with code in it that makes an
HttpHandler which you can pass to mongrel_rails -S.

That should get you started.