[Mongrel] Mongrel Week!

Rick Olson technoweenie at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 21:35:16 EDT 2006

On 8/1/06, Carl Lerche <carl.lerche at verizon.net> wrote:
> Great news :)
>
> I can't wait to play with 0.4. Quick question, I believe in your last
> release you mentioned that the upload progress plugin was fixed? Am I
> remembering right or should I wait until 0.4 is out to start playing
> around with this?
>
> Thanks,
> -carl

It's working, but you need some javascript to get the client side
stuff working.   I have a sample rails project, but the important bits
are javascript:
http://svn.techno-weenie.net/projects/mongrel_upload_progress/

I'll work on getting some documentation written this week.  I just
wanted to make sure I wasn't doing anything stupid in the actual
mongrel code.

--
Rick Olson
http://techno-weenie.net