[Mongrel] Mongrel crash

Josh Ferguson josh at besquared.net
Tue Aug 1 15:03:17 EDT 2006

Maurizio I'm fighting with similar problems with radiant on a production
machine where mongrel segfaults for various reasons at different times.
It seems random to me so my guess it that the problem is with caching on
RHEL/FC with the apache 2.2/mongrel 0.3.13 combo which is what I'm
running. Are you running this radiant on a virtual server or a machine
that is all your own?

Josh