[Mongrel] "Client closed socket" spewage

Berger, Daniel Daniel.Berger at qwest.com
Fri Apr 21 15:13:29 EDT 2006

I seem to be having some problems:

C:\>gem install mongrel --source=http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/releases/
Attempting local installation of 'mongrel'
Local gem file not found: mongrel*.gem
Attempting remote installation of 'mongrel'
Install required dependency daemons? [Yn]  Y
ERROR:  While executing gem ... (Gem::GemNotFoundException)
    Could not find daemons (>= 0.4.2) in the repository

Gem issue? I didn't think Windows had daemons as a prereq.