[Mongrel] "Client closed socket" spewage

Daniel Berger Daniel.Berger at qwest.com
Fri Apr 21 14:25:32 EDT 2006

Thanks for the reply Zed.

However, this is just a local server for development.  There's no proxy, no
frontend web server for serving static content, and no external client (at
least, that I know of).  Just me futzing around in IE on localhost to make sure
everything looks ok.

Running the same Rails app on my Solaris box (again, a local dev copy) does not
seem to produce this warning.  I thought it was a Windows specific issue of
some sort.

I'll try the prerelease and see if I can get any further information.