[Mongrel] Win32 Gem Dependencies

Zed Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Wed Apr 19 12:31:59 EDT 2006

Uh, I'm not sure how that's possible unless the http11.so extension isn't
being installed or compiled.  Check in your gem directory and see if it's
there.  The http11 extension is what provides the resolve method.

I vaguely remember that a similar problem happens on Solaris due to a ruby
extconf.rb problem and how the install command works.  Seems that people
just fix it by moving the ext/http11/http11.so file over to lib inside the
gem's directory.

Zed