[Mongrel] Win32 Gem Dependencies

Kevin Williams kevwil at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 09:48:39 EDT 2006

Sorry to poke my nose in, but I must say that everything about Railsand Ruby I have tried to do has worked fine without Cygwin. Thisincludes sqlite3, postgresql, mysql, apache2, scgi, fastcgi, lighttpd(limited, but works), and mongrel. You may want to try "goin' native"and see how that works for you.
On 4/19/06, Luis Lavena <luislavena at gmail.com> wrote:> On 4/19/06, Josh Ferguson <josh at besquared.net> wrote:> > Since we're on the topic of Win32, I'm having a hell of a time getting> > mongrel on to run with or without the service. I use Windows XP Pro and> > Cygwin to do everything on my machine. The problem is that mongrel>> Mmmm, never tried the cygwin env. with mongrel... nor the service part> with cygwin, that is what are you doing?>> _______________________________________________> Mongrel-users mailing list> Mongrel-users at rubyforge.org> http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/mongrel-users>

"Picking fights with people smarter than youis great - you always end up learning something."- jcooney.net