[Mongrel] Deployment with Capistrano

Zed Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Wed Apr 19 00:16:45 EDT 2006

My understanding is summarized on the output Mongrel gives when you start
it:

** Signals ready.  TERM => stop.  USR2 => restart.  INT => stop (no
restart).
** Rails signals registered.  HUP => reload (without restart).
On 4/18/06 11:52 PM, "Dan Sketcher" <dansketcher at gmail.com> wrote:

HUP being a "reload" is done as a soft internal kind of thing, so if you're
moving directories around then it won't pick that up.  You want USR2.

Zed