[Mongrel] [ANN] Mongrel 0.3.12.4 Pre-Release -- Please Test (Not Win32)
zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Sat Apr 8 14:09:11 EDT 2006
I have a pre-release of Mongrel 0.3.12.4 up on the releases site that I'd
appreciate everyone testing out. This release fixes the following:
* Corrects the date format returned so that months are three chars only.
* Fixes a problem where DirHandler wasn't returning Last-Modified and Etag
headers for unknown MIME types.
* Implements a default mime type for anything it doesn't know about, and
lets you set it via an attribute in DirHandler if you want different.
* Cleans up the file serving code in DirHandler a bit.
* Relaxes the parser to that it will accept any request methods as long as
they are upper case, digits, safe chars ($ - _ .) and with length from 1-20
characters. Anything outside this restriction is still rejected with a
You can get this release from the pre-releases spot with:
gem install mongrel --source=http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/releases/
And there isn't a win32 gem yet since I have to test on that platform and
want to make some additional fixes for them.
Thanks and please report your to the rubyforge tracker:
I actually use it.
Zed A. Shaw
More information about the Mongrel-users