[Mongrel] Mongrel Web Server 0.3.12.3 -- Thread Tracking and Debugging

Morten lists at kikobu.com
Thu Apr 6 14:47:03 EDT 2006

> MYSQL DROPPED CONNECTIONS? ANYONE?

Aye.. I had that with SCGI running a vanilla Typo 2.6.0. It seemed to
happen over night, and my guess was an 8 hour time out or similar from
MySQL. I didn't dig for the root cause, I set up a cron job to call my
app every 10 minute and it hasn't happened since.

I was going to do a similar setup with Mongrel, but when I try to
install it on the server I get:

  28. mongrel 0.2.1 (ruby)
  29. mongrel 0.2.0 (ruby)
  30. Cancel installation
 > 1
Install required dependency daemons? [Yn]  Y
ERROR:  While executing gem ... (ArgumentError)
     parse error on line 0, col 31: `!ruby/object:Gem::Specification '

Anyone know what this may be?

Thanks.

Morten