[Mongrel] [ANN] Mongrel Web Server -- Iron Mongrel (Parser Fix)

Zed Shaw zedshaw at zedshaw.com
Tue Apr 4 13:09:46 EDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

This is an ultra quick announce for a bug fix release to Mongrel.  It
corrects a small change in the HTTP parser that causes an error when people
use multi-part forms in a certain way.  The fix is literally 4 characters
changed in the parser specification.

Everyone should update to this release and let me know if their forms act
really weird.  I've tested various upload types but some folks seem to be
doing original upload encodings.  This parser should catch them

You can upgrade using:

  gem upgrade

Or using:

  gem install mongrel

I just posted the gems so it might take a bit to get the fix.

Zed A. Shaw