Signing the gem with a PGP key

Hongli Lai hongli at
Mon Mar 11 19:57:00 UTC 2013

After the recent hack it became clear that somethings
needs to be done about authenticating gems. One of the efforts that
was launched is We at Phusion
have just finished signing all our gems and repositories with our PGP
key, and our PGP key has been verified and signed by this CA.

It would be great if Unicorn can participate as well by signing future
releases. If you already use GnuPG then the process is extremely

Phusion | Ruby & Rails deployment, scaling and tuning solutions

E-mail: info at
Chamber of commerce no: 08173483 (The Netherlands)