HELLO

Mrs.Suzan Catim mrs.suzancatim at yahoo.cn
Mon Jan 21 11:38:26 UTC 2013

Hello Dear.

How are you and your family? I am Mrs. Suzan Catim from Solomon Islands. I am
married to Mr. Philip Catim who worked with our Embassy in Ivory Coast for
nine years before he died We were married for eleven years without a child.
He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided
not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is
against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $6,500,000
million united. State dollars. With a security company firm here. Now, I want
you to do me a favour to receive this fund there in your country or any safer
place. Base on my health condition, my Doctor told me that I would not last
for the next Eight months due to cancer problem.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church,
organization or good person that will utilize this money the way I am going
to instruct herein. I want a church, organization or good person that will
use this fund for orphanages, widows and other people including one of the
nurses that God has used so mightily in taking care of me. And in the course
of her help to my life, she has lost her job. It will be my almost desire to
see even though that I did not make it, let this very young girl have a cost
to full fill her future.

The Bible made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth".ltook
this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and
my husband relatives are not Christians not even good at all because they are
the one that are responsible for the death of my husband in other to have all
my late husband properties and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used
by those that conspired for his death.

This is why I am taking this decision, I am not afraid of death hence I know
where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.
Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my
peace.  I don't need any telephone communication regarding this because of my
health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't
want them to know about this development and l knows that With God all things
are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Security
Company here in Cote d' lvoire. I will also issue a letter of authorization
to the security company that will prove you the present beneficiary of this
money  I also want your church or organization to always pray for me because
the lord is my only shepherd.

My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian.  Whoever that
wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be
prayerful all through your life. Pls any delay in your reply will give me
room in sourcing another good person, church, organization for this same
purpose. I will like to let you know that i have paid for all the
accumulative bills for this.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to
receive your response immediately.

Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.
l remain yours sister in Christ.
Mrs.Suzan Catim