Unicorn on shared apps platform

Hongli Lai hongli at phusion.nl
Tue Feb 26 17:30:49 UTC 2013

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 6:26 PM, Eric Wong <normalperson at yhbt.net> wrote:
> That's not true, Rainbows! was designed to serve clients directly.
> On the other hand, I do not know if anybody uses Rainbows! that way
> (or at all in production).

I didn't know that. Is it also the recommended setup though? Are you
fairly sure there are no exploits in the request parser and that kind
of stuff, that web servers usually shield for in reverse proxy setups?

Phusion | Ruby & Rails deployment, scaling and tuning solutions

Web: http://www.phusion.nl/
E-mail: info at phusion.nl
Chamber of commerce no: 08173483 (The Netherlands)