Unicorn hangs on POST request

Lin Jen-Shin (godfat) godfat at godfat.org
Wed Apr 3 04:56:16 UTC 2013

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 6:36 AM, Eric Wong <normalperson at yhbt.net> wrote:
> Fwiw, Cool.io works pretty well in my experience.
> I can also help fix Cool.io bugs since it's written in C, but I can't
> fix EM bugs: C++ is too big for my tiny brain.

Last time I tried Cool.io it would occasionally crash with assertion errors.
It's been a while from now, but I guess since there's no much development
happened for a long time, it won't change too much right now.

I could try to get the assertion errors again and see if anyone wants to step
in, but personally since the author is heading to celluloid-io, I am not too
interested in fixing Cool.io...

Off topic, I have some EM issue with Ruby 2.0, which would hang on our
tests and after interrupting the hung test, the following tests would yield:
"RuntimeError: eventmachine not initialized: evma_signal_loopbreak"
I have no idea what's going on... :( I hope we could leave EM soon...