Investment Proposal

Leban Ross lebanross at mailbox.hu
Fri Sep 7 22:55:44 UTC 2012

Dear Sir,

I am Leban Ross, the chief corporate investment banker of a bank in Switzerland.
I most solicit your confidence in what I am about to tell you. This is by virtue of it’s nature as being highly confidential and urgent.

I am looking for a reliable and reputable person to handle a confidential business transaction. A leading businessman and statesman, a citizen of your country until his death, he banked and had a closing balance of Eighteen Million United States Dollars in a fixed deposit account.

Which the bank unquestionably expects to be claimed by any available foreign next of kin to the late beneficiary. Also I would want us to invest this fund in your country on properties, hotel or any lucrative business as you may choose. I would like to discuss with you in regards to this deal.

In your reply please tell me more about yourself and include your telephone number for easy communication.

Best Regards

Leban Ross
EMAIL: lebaross at myself.com
TEL: + 41 (22) 5181033