Testing Unicorn on Rubinius

mike michael.p.thompson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 23:37:52 UTC 2012

*Re-sendingagain from mutt in Plain text to ensure I am not auto-rejected*

Hello,

My name is Mike and I helping Brain (@brixen) with Rubinius testing (or at least trying very valiantly). At them moment I am having trouble getting my environment set up in such a way, as to run the:

make -j4 test

command. I am having issues resolving my environment and load paths against what the unicorn project is looking for. I was curious if there were any examples of environments or setups for testing Unicorn. I have read the README files located in the project, and attempted setting my "RUBYLIB" variable in the  local.mk . If someone could get me started/pointed in the right direction, I would really like to help out with Rubinius, and maybe even Unicorn in the future.  Here is a gist of my output:

https://gist.github.com/4062317

System is a Debian Wheezy X86_64 uname -a string:
Linux sm-mike-thinkpad 3.2.0-3-amd64 #1 SMP Mon Jul 23 02:45:17 UTC 2012 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Thank you very much for any and all efforts to get me going,

-Mike Thompson