Quick question about bogomips.org

Ruth Martin ruth.martin at premiumlinkadvertising.com
Wed May 23 12:08:41 UTC 2012

I'm interested in placing a text link on your page: http://unicorn.bogomips.org/TUNING.html.  The link would point to a page on a website that is relevant to your page and may be useful to your site visitors.   We would be happy to compensate you for your time if it's something we're able to work out.
The best way to reach me is through a direct response to this email. This will help me get back to you about the right link request. Please let me know if you're interested, and if not thanks for your time.

Ruth Martin | Premium Media Marketer | p +1 619 573 6848
Premium Link Ads | Win-win link solutions

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system.<hr /> <a href=http://unsubscribe.premiumlinkadvertising.com/?i=3.63482490338E+13>Unsubscribe</a>