unicorn <3

Tim Lossen tim at lossen.de
Mon May 14 21:26:27 UTC 2012

On 2012-05-14, at 11:11 PM, Aaron Suggs wrote:

> On Monday, May 14, 2012 at 4:17 PM, Tim Lossen wrote:
>> i also <3 unicorns in general ..... so i decided to make an awesome
>> t-
>> shirt, sporting the "Angry Unicorn" that you may remember from
>> github error
>> pages.
>
> Do you have the right to the use the angry unicorn image?
>
> Would love to have an angry unicorn t-shirt; but not if it's
> infringing on what I assume is Github's property. (see https://github.com/blog/517-unicorn)

hi aaron,

right, maybe i should have made this clear. i asked github -- they
told me the unicorn is available from istockphoto (for a fee,
naturally):

http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-illustration-7264775-unicorn.php

if the quorum is met, i will purchase an "extended license (items for
resale)" from istockphoto for $133, so we can all proudly wear our
unicorns without infringing on anybody's rights :)

cheers
tim

--
http://tim.lossen.de