Unicorn doesn't play nice with Capistrano deployment?

Konstantin Gredeskoul kig at wanelo.com
Wed May 9 19:33:15 UTC 2012

I highly recommend using the gem for this:
https://github.com/sosedoff/capistrano-unicorn

instead of rolling your own.  I typically start unicorn (and any other
task) by first doing a CD into the application directory (either
release_path or current_path depending on when during your deployment
the command runs).

When you set this up, please check your
config/unicorn/"#{Rails.env}".rb, perhaps that is what's pointing to
the wrong path?

Hope this helps

--

Konstantin Gredeskoul