unicorn 4.2.1 release soon?

Eric Wong normalperson at yhbt.net
Thu Mar 22 06:30:12 UTC 2012

There's not much going on in unicorn.git nowadays, everything's
stabilized nicely over the past few years.

This release would mainly be for for Graham's EPERM fix/workaround for
stale pid files and some documentation fixes improvements.

Shortlog below:

  Eric Wong (4):
        examples/nginx.conf: remove redundant word
        examples/nginx.conf: use $scheme instead of hard-coded "https"
        KNOWN_ISSUES: document signal conflicts in libs/apps
        log EPERM errors from invalid pid files

  Graham Bleach (1):
        Start the server if another user has a PID matching our stale pidfile.

$ git clone git://bogomips.org/unicorn.git

I'm also going on vacation soon, so I'll have almost no Internet access
for a few weeks.  Help each other out when I'm away, thanks :)