I await your response

Mrs. Maimouna Khaled maimoukhali at kimo.com
Thu Mar 8 20:45:45 UTC 2012

I sent this as a personal mail to you and I request it to be treated as such. My name is Mrs. Maimouna Khalid and I am 75yrs old of age, I stay in Cote d'Ivoire; All the way I lost my husband and in fatal accident that occur in November 5th 2010.

Later in the year February 2011 I was sent a letter of medical checkup, as my personal Doctor testify that I have a lung cancer, which can easily take off my life soon. I found it uneasy to survive myself, because a lot of investment cannot be run and manage by me again. I quickly call up a pastor/prophet to give me positive thinking on this solution, as my adviser. He ministered to me to share my properties, wealth, to motherless baby/orphanage homes/people that need money for survival, both students that need money/ business woman and man for their investment and for future rising. So I am writing this letter to you to help me distribute this(USD$12.5M )Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars which I kept with a Fiduciary fund holder here in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire to motherless babies/orphanage homes/people that need money for survivor in your country.

10% of this money will be for you and your family; you must give 80% to (Motherless homes), orphanages, and widows in your country.

Please contact me and stop weeping. Your suggestion and idea will be highly regarded. I will give more information to you as I await your response immediately. You are blessed.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Maimouna Khalid