using unicorn as a local development server

Alex Sharp ajsharp at
Fri Feb 24 19:26:23 UTC 2012

Hey Patrick,

Sorry, I replied a few days ago but looks like I missed your email on the CC. This should solve it:

> "Patrick J. Collins" <patrick at (mailto:patrick at> wrote:
> > Hmm that's odd because I noticed as soon as I began using unicorn that I got
> > very little output. For example, running my app and browsing to various pages, this is all I see:

Rails logs to a file by default, so you probably need to set the Rails logger somewhere in your config:

Rails.logger =$stdout)

Alex Sharp
Zaarly, Inc | @ajsharp | ( | (