using unicorn as a local development server

Patrick J. Collins patrick at
Fri Feb 24 18:47:46 UTC 2012

No one else really replied on this---  But I am wondering if anyone can
tell me how I can get my rails development log to stream (as in tail -f)
into the unicorn server output...   I thought I needed to do logger = in my config file, but that doesn't seem to do it.

Any ideas?

Patrick J. Collins