app error: Socket is not connected (Errno::ENOTCONN)

Joel Nimety jnimety at
Fri Apr 27 19:12:01 UTC 2012

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 2:59 PM, Eric Wong <normalperson at> wrote:
> Joel Nimety <jnimety at> wrote:
>> I'm getting the following errors multiple times per request when using
>> 4.3.0.  I do not receive any errors when using 4.2.1.  Please CC me on
>> replies, I'm not subscribed to the mailing list.
> Multiple times per request?  Yikes.  This can be expected occasionally.

46 times in development on the last request I tested.  I can provide
my Gemfile, logs and any other debug info if you like.  Just to
reiterate, if I downgrade to 4.2.1 I don't see the error at all.

Joel Nimety