Compliments,

Musad Ahmed Khairi musadahmed36 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 22:02:14 UTC 2012

Compliments,
I am Mr. Musad Ahmed Khairi a citizen of Estonia .I have in my bank the existence of a big amount of money that belongs to a customer, Sir. Rayan and who happen to have the same surname as yours .The fund is now without any claim because Sir. Rayan  died in a deadly earthquake in China in 2008. I want your cooperation so as to make the bank send you the fund as the beneficiary and next of kin to the fund.
100% Trust please!
This transaction will be of a great mutual assistance to us. Send me your reply of interest so that I will give you the details.
Strictly send it to my private email account:send me your email address to send you details of this transaction.
At the receipt of your reply, I will give you details of the transaction. And a copy of the Deposit certificate of the fund and also the incorporation certificate of the company that generated the fund.
Best regards,

MR. MUSAD AHMED KHAIRI.