sigwinch and screen

Brian P O'Rourke bpo at
Wed Sep 14 20:44:08 EDT 2011

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 1:32 AM, Eric Wong <normalperson at> wrote:
> Brian P O'Rourke <bpo at> wrote:
>> You can simulate this problem from *within* a screen session with
>> something like this:
>>     screen sleep 5 && screen bundle exec unicorn -c unicorn.conf
> So, start "screen", get a terminal + shell, /then/ type the above?

Correct. When running screen within screen like this, you just get a
new screen that executes the command. It happens consistently for me
on OSX when I launch several screens at once and the last active
screen is *not* unicorn - could certainly be system-dependent.

>> Here is the patch I would like to see applied:
> I'll apply it.   Is there a commit message you'd like to use?
> (Otherwise I'll just edit something based on your email)

You can just pull from my public fork here:
git:// - branch name is

Brian P O'Rourke