[TAN] Unix systems programming in Ruby

Eric Wong normalperson at yhbt.net
Thu Sep 8 21:36:29 EDT 2011

It'll be a separate list at usp.ruby at librelist.org

A mailing list dedicated to Unix systems programming in Ruby

Original discussion/introduction about this list started in ruby-talk:

and follow the directions in the response to confirm your subscription.

This mailing list will officially start around the middle of
September 2011.  You may (and are encouraged to) subscribe
before then.

Mailing list rules
* Be nice to each other
* Do not [top post][1] when replying, quote only what you reply to
  (or don't quote at all)
* Text only; no HTML or attachments

Mailing list archives
You will find yearly and monthly mbox archives in the "archives/" directory

Nearly all mail user agents can open or import mbox format files.

Mutt users can run the following command:

	mutt -f /path/to/downloaded/mbox

[1]: http://catb.org/jargon/html/T/top-post.html