nginx + unicorn deployment survey

Alex Sharp ajsharp at
Tue Nov 15 12:47:05 EST 2011

We run nginx and unicorn on the same instance, behind HAProxy.

We run it this way because it means fewer instances, and the nginx processes don't seem to require many system resources, so we don't have a resource constraint problem by putting them on the same instance.

Alex Sharp

Zaarly, Inc.
@ajsharp | |