Hello and Rack Handler question ;-)

Julien Palmas julien.palmas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 06:21:14 EST 2011

Hi list,

This is my first post here, so Hello World! ;-)

By default, `rails server` starts webrick on a new rails 3 project.
If you include Thin in the gemfile, you can run `rails s thin`to use thin instead.
Same works with mongrel.

Unfortunately, this does not work with unicorn, since it seems that Rack does not provide a handler for Unicorn by default (as it does for Thin and Mongrel).

I know I can run `unicorn` in my app root to achieve the same, but it'd be nice to stick with rails commands and have `rails s unicorn`

Can you tell me if such a handler already exists ?