No subject

Swiss Lotto swissnld at
Mon Jun 20 23:56:17 EDT 2011

Bloemenstraat 321, 2685 AG,
Poeldijk, Nederlands.

Dear Winner,

This is to inform you that you have won 850,000.00 Euro in the SWISS LOTTO E-Mail Lottery in which E-Mail address are selected randomly from the internet through the world wide web.

Your E-Mail address, attached to Reference Number NLD/17-I070182/09 with Serial Number FAI/EU01/SL drew the Lucky Number 10, and consequently won the E-Mail Lottery in the "A" Category. You have therefore been approved for the pay out of 850,000.00 Euro

To file for your claim, please contact our/your accredited agent:
Tomas Hendriks
Tel: +31-64-425-8175
Email: snfidagnt at

Remember to quote your lottery winning details in all your correspondences with us or our/your designated agent.

Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this program and thank you for being part of our 2011 promotional program.

Yours truly,
Visser Van Leeuwen
Online Games Director