problem setting multiple cookies

Jason Su jason at
Mon Jun 20 22:48:05 EDT 2011

Hey Eric,

I called p headers in JoinCookie before manipulating the headers at
all, so what you saw was probably already set correctly by rails. I'm
not setting the _test_session cookie myself.

Here's what I get in the response, with the _test_session cookie line:

Set-Cookie:first=;; path=/; expires=Thu, 01-Jan-1970
00:00:00 GMTsecond=1;; path=/; expires=Mon,
21-Jun-2021 02:40:27 GMT
path=/; HttpOnly

It doesn't add a second Set-Cookie: line, but the line break seems to work...

2.3.11 is giving me a ton of trouble.. I've tried it before.. and I
just tried again with little luck... Is there anything that I can just
grab from the commits to make it work on 2.3.8?