Pls reply

Benjamin Tutu benjamintutu31 at
Sat Feb 26 16:47:58 EST 2011

Dear sir/ma,

It's my pleasure writing you this letter with a view that you will accept my request and give me a positive respond.I am the Payment officer controlling the whole of African zones for Euro-multimedia Lottery awards. I hereby notify you that there is this won prize of (TEN MILLION EUROS) that is about to be returned to the company as unclaimed funds. All I want you to do is to stand as the winner of the won prize money in question and claim this won prize money. As i will back you up as the winner overhere.  In return both of us will now share the money 50% each when the money gets to your bank account in your country. Reply if interested in this business deal, through my email box (benjamintutu31 at