Unicorn Signal Handling Shared for Other Servers

Ben Curren ben at outright.com
Sun Oct 3 18:03:41 EDT 2010

I was curious if anyone has attempted to, or is interested, it ripping
out Unicorn's signal handling and daemon code to make it possible to
share with other Ruby Servers. I really love have 0 down time deploys
and would love to have this in workling, thrift or other custom
servers we have written. I'm more than willing to fork the code and
take stab at it but wanted to check with the group to see if something
has already been attempted. I'm not the type who likes to reinvent the
wheel.

--
Ben Curren
CoFounder