God bless you

Sharon Massey sgoetz58 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 15:42:25 EDT 2010

My Dear,
 With Due Respect and Humanity, I was compelled to write to you under a
humanitarian ground, however, this is not mandatory nor will I in any manner
compel you to honour against your will, believing you will be honest and
trustworthy for the sake of this secret I am releasing to you. I believe you
will not betray the confidence I have reposed in you, after going through
your profile.
Though i was lead in the spirit to write you, for me to have contacted you
even though we've not met or known each other before.

Please I am contacting you to let you know my desire to establish a charity
foundation in your country with this sum of € 3.8Million (Three Million
Eight hundred thousand Euros) which I inherited from my late husband.

It is my desire to see that this money is invested to any organization of
your choice in your country and distributed each year among the charity
organizations, motherless baby’s home, mosques, churches, Schools,
supporting destitute aged men and women or whatever you may have in mind
that will be to the benefit of the less fortunate.

I took this decision because I was raised from a motherless baby’s home
and presently, I'm hospitalized here in (London) where I am undergoing
treatment for my up coming breast cancer surgery operation. I am suffering
from a long time cancer of the breast,from all indication my conditions is
really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that i can't work or do any
stressful thing, according to my doctors they have advised me that i may not
live for the next two months,this is because the cancer stage has gotten to
a very bad stage.

All i need from you is a confidential assurance that the funds when
recieved by you will be used for the said purpose. it is diffcult for me but
i dont know why the my spirit approved me to ask for your help in
establishing my will.
Please reply as soon as possible, confirming your acceptance to this
proposition so that I will give you all the relevant information that will
authorize the release and transfer of the fund to you as my duly assigned
representative.

 I look forward hearing from you.
Regards,
Mrs Saron G. Massey (sharongoetz58 at aol.co.uk)