scaling unicorn

Jamie Wilkinson jamie at tramchase.com
Tue Jun 22 15:18:00 EDT 2010

On Jun 21, 2010, at 9:53 PM, Eric Wong wrote:

> Thanks for sharing, and good to this is working well for you.
>
> I'm still unlikely to have the chance to test this anywhere soon, but
> maybe more folks can give it a try now that we've had one successful
> report.   More reports (success or not) would definitely be good
> to hear.
>
>> BTW, this configuration needs a cool name!
>
> Since you're the first person brave enough to try (or at least report
> about it), you shall have the honor of naming it :)

The all-knowing WikiAnswers says "a group of unicorns is a blessing" :)

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_group_of_Unicorns_called

Some great fan art out there:

http://www.elfwood.com/~ara-tun/Unicorn-Herd.2537340.html

But my coworkers & I are voting "pegacorn"

http://images.elfwood.com/art/m/i/michelle16/pegacorn.jpg

-jamie