From Miss Nearra Houphouet.

NEARRA HOUPHOUET nearrah2009 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 02:06:31 EDT 2010

>From Miss Nearra Houphouet.

Dearest One

I am writing this letter with due respect and heart full of tears since we have not known or met ourselves previously I am asking for your assistance after I have gone through a profile that speaks well of you. I want to find out if it's possible for you to deal with individual as to investment. I came across your profile and I feel it's highly reputable that is why I pick an interest getting across to you in respect of investment at my disposal.  I will be so glad if you can allow me and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation now. I will make my proposal well known if I am given the opportunity.

I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you. I am 21Years Old Girl from  (COTE D'IVOIRE WEST AFRICA) ,the only Daughter of Houphouet, My father is now late, he was a well known cocoa merchant business man in my country (cote d ivory)  he was  poisoned by his co-business partner. The main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a help hand over some huge amount of money in my possession.
This fund (US5.7 Million dollars) was deposited in a private security company outside my country in (REPUBLIC OF GHANA) a year ago by my father he made me the sole beneficiary. I am now asking you to stand on my behalf, to stand as my partner and in time of the claim and investment as well.

I have made up my mind to offer you 15%of the total money while the remaining will go into a productive investment. Pleas attach your direct and full information as you reply to me. Please email me with my private email:  nearrah2009 at gmail.com for more details.

Thanks and remain bless.
Best Regards
Nearra Houphouet.