Fwd: Support for Soft Timeout in Unicorn

Pierre Baillet oct at fotonauts.com
Wed Jun 9 09:17:04 EDT 2010

Hello Unicorns,

I've manage to create a simple middleware that replaces the soft
timeout feature. You can have a look at it at

Note that some weird Ruby interpreter behavior breaks at least the
first level of the generated stacktrace (it indicates the actual
method where the raise happened but the wrong line number and file).

Thanks for your assistance,