[ANN] unicorn 0.990.0 - inching towards 1.0

Alexander Simonov alex at simonov.me
Wed Jun 9 04:39:22 EDT 2010

Hello!
One question: it's a normal state if i start rails app without preload and after Gem.refresh all works go down by exception from Ge.refresh and master process all time trying reup they.
And it's go to recursion. I know it's issue of people who start app, but in any case it's must be exception for stop of master process. Is i check code when starts workers and if we have preload_app false method run build_app!.
If we have preload_app true - then we check it before start worker.