Logging errors from Unicorn

Peter peter.kieltyka at nulayer.com
Mon Jun 7 12:07:17 EDT 2010

Thanks Eric!

It really helps knowing the stderr_path configuration option :) doh. I haven't
yet run into the issue since, but I will have my unicorn logs ready when it

By the way, have you ever thought about moving the unicorn mailing list to
a Google group? It's much easier to interact with, search, communicate, etc.
Just saying...

Even issues like trying to post this reply here, and getting "The following
errors were found: You have  lines longer than 80 characters. Fix that."
... hehe, thats pretty funny.