Manufacturers Database - 1,057,119 records with 476,509 emails

Heath Vinson tom at
Fri Jun 4 04:58:02 EDT 2010

Here's some of the healthcare lists we have:

Alternative Medicine - 1,141,602 total records with 36,320 emails and 38.935 fax numbers
Dentists - 164k records, 45k emails, 77k fax numbers
Psychologists - 272,188 records and 9,874 emails

Theres many more too, just send me an email here for additional info/samples: Burt.Gomez at

Send email to disappear at to ensure no further communication