Fwd: Support for Soft Timeout in Unicorn

Pierre Baillet oct at fotonauts.com
Thu Jun 3 14:32:27 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 8:22 PM, Eric Wong <normalperson at yhbt.net> wrote:
> This would be doable as middleware, too, and if done carefully, even
> safely reusable in multi-threaded web servers.  This would be a good
> addition to rack-contrib, even.  I might consider doing it myself if I
> had time.

I also think that doing this as a Rack middleware is probably the
right way to do that kind of worker management. However the
application we use at fotopedia is still Rails 2.1 based (hence not
Rack compatible AFAIK). This probably means we'll have keep on
maintaining this slightly hacked version on our own then.

Thank you for Unicorn ! :)
Pierre Baillet <oct at fotonauts.com>